The North Texas ISSA Board of Directors Election process for 2020 has begun!
ISSA Chapter Board Member Benefits
- Eligible to earn Group B CPE credits for administrative services performed
- Vast networking opportunities
- Demonstrates Leadership and Professionalism
- Make a difference in the Information Security profession
Term of Office
The term of office is a period of one calendar year starting January 1 for all offices.
Eligibility to Hold Office
- You must be a full-time member of ISSA and the North Texas Chapter in good standing
- Your membership must remain current and active for the duration of your term.
- You must attend a minimum 75% of the monthly meetings.
- You should attend a minimum of 50% of monthly officer meetings.
- You must be willing to serve for the entire calendar year.
- Terms of office for the President and Treasurer are limited to 3 consecutive years in the combined roles of either President or Treasurer.
- Terms of office are unlimited for the remaining offices.
- Failure to comply could result in being removed from office.
- Review the officer roles defined for the coming year.
- Select the role best fitting you or another member’s skill set.
- Complete the Nomination Form available online here by the due date.
- Accepted nominations will be posted on the North Texas ISSA website.
Elections will take place online by electronic ballot. North Texas ISSA members in good standing will receive an email providing a personal invitation to vote online by the election due date.
Officer Transition Process
Current Officers’ duties will be transitioned to the newly elected officers during the months of December and January. Former officers are encouraged to help new board member with their roles.
Thank you for your interest and participation in this process!